Digital Agency Call Center Sales Agent
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking graduate to join our growing call center team. This role is mostly calling for people looking to purchase and qualify real estate on behalf of real estate developers and real estate agents.
Ideally, we are looking for a student who is studying marketing, advertising or commerce and is looking to gain valuable sales and marketing experience to start their career within an agency. We have flexible working hours and work 7 days a week. We are looking for someone to work 12-20 hours a week, but there is potential for a full time job if you are a good fit!
Social Garden is one of the nation’s fastest growing agencies and a leader in disruptive performance marketing, using emerging automation technology to expand EBITDA and revenue for our clients. We are a supportive, fun-loving and hard-working team that is results-driven and obsessed with quality.
What will you do day in and day out?
- Managing a large number of outgoing calls (from online inquiries) to new property developments across Australia.
- Work across several real estate developments to provide information on development and qualification prospects for an appointment with a sales agent.
- Put the customer first, and make sure the customer experience is positive.
- Maintain a high conversion rate from a connected call to booking an appointment.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date database within Salesforce.
What is required for success?
- More than 1 year of experience working in a sales role Door-to-door sales or related outbound communication experience is very helpful but not necessary.
- Great attitude and positive approach to sales.
- Hands-on position. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
- Pay attention to details. You sweat the little things.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Empathize with the customer’s point of view with enthusiasm to create magical experiences.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment.
What about our team?
You will join a crazy, very smart and very talented team. We constantly challenge each other to improve and ask tough questions. We are committed to generating revenue for our clients and proving it (data doesn’t lie)
Why do you want this job?
- An opportunity to move into a customer service role. This is the ideal way of managing the account and we have previously assigned employees to roles after cutting their teeth in a call center.
- Impact on business. This is a hugely influential role and your work is the key to our success.
- Huge potential for success. With this functionality, you have a complete playing field for testing and measuring new strategies and ideas.
- The talent you will meet. Our team is some of the brightest young minds in our industry and we take great pride in the amazing work we collectively deliver to our clients.
- The team we build. We have a great team that works hard and has a lot of fun along the way. We will continue to fill the office with exceptionally motivated and talented people who believe in our vision and embody our values.
- our influence. We are disrupting business models that have not changed in decades. We are building something special, and we will bring a new level of talent to the Australian market.
So are you a little different?
At Social Garden, we believe innovation and performance are driven by a team culture of equality, empowerment, inclusion and respect. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and identities and encourage them to apply for the above position if you believe you have the skills and attitudes required to join the Social Garden team.
We acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which we operate – the Wurundjeri people – and pay our respects to their elders, past, present and emerging.